Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Registry

*Baby Registry *

Ahh -The excitement of having a baby!!!!

 I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and planning my Baby Shower. I am extremely happy that I am going to have a little baby boy. However, preparing for a little one is stressful especially when it comes to deciding what we need and what we want and what we Must Have.I hope this Must Have Lists makes it easier for you to decide what you must have based on your personal needs and personal situations.  
~ Top Must Haves ~
Nursery
Cribs-
You must have a crib for your baby. Many people tend to use a bassinet for their baby until they turn 3-4 months, however there are lots of papers that use the crib since the first day they bring their baby home. I personally bought the bed and a bassinet as well. I have set the baby nursery room already but I am going to use the bassinet for the first 3-4 months so the baby can sleep in the same room next to me.

Recommendations-   



Bassinet – I love this bassinet. It looks much more beautiful in person than in the picture. It is very stable and soft. It was also easy for my husband to put it together.  I placed the order the 28th of February and I got it the 3rd of March. I can’t wait for my baby to sleep in it. I simple love it; I just hope my little one will love it too. If you need a bassinet and you are planning on getting one defiantly consider getting this one, it’s offered both in blue and brown.



Bedding Set –
You must have bedding set for your baby’s crib. It’s up to you based on the nursery’s theme and the baby’s gender to pick your favorite bedding set.  My nursery theme is sports and fun. I tried to choose things around a sports theme so everything would fit together nicely.





Feeding-

Depending on how you plan to feed your baby you should decide about what you will need. I plan on doing both breastfeeding and using formula.

If you are planning on Breastfeeding you defiantly need a Breast Pump, Nursing Bra, Nursing Pillow, and Nursing Pads & Creams. Milk storage and bottles.

If you plan on using formula only you should invest in a nice starting set such as this one.


Or you can get even a better set which is this one

I personally choose this one because I wanted to have the sterilizer as well in order to kill harmful bacteria and keep the bottles and nipples clean.

When it comes to the feeding department these are the items I have already purchased and plan on using.  I have also bought many bibs, plus I am sure I am going to get even more for my Baby Shower.





I hope my picks help you decide what you are going to need to buy as well.
P.S- I have purchased many of the things I need on Amazon because the deals are great. I did go shopping at BabiesRUS and BuybuyBaby as well but the prices are much more expensive than in Amazon. Check it out yourself as well. The more you save the better it is. I highly recommend Amazon.

Health & Safety
A baby Monitor is a must. So far for health and safety these are the things I have put on my baby registry.

Travel System- I believe a Travel System is a must.  The travel system consists of a stroller and a carseat. This is the travel system I choose based on great ratings and reviews. Most importantly I wanted to make sure I get a safe carseat. I am very happy with this travel system and I can’t wait to use it!!!!





Activity & Gear

These are all the items I have added to my Baby Registry. I am sure I will receive most of them in my baby shower, however even if I don’t I will buy them on my own. I have researched, touched, felt, read about and studied these different items and I love them.





Clothing
Buying baby clothes is my favorite part of going baby shopping!!! I love all the cute outfits and all the beautiful clothing. However it’s very important that you stick to buying the clothing that your baby will need and wear. The worst thing you can do is go crazy shopping and spend lots of money on outfits that your little one might wear only once or maybe even never. Babies grow out of their clothes very fast so when you go out clothing shopping SHOP WISELY.
I did most of my baby clothing shopping from Amazon and Carter’s.  Plus I am sure I will receive plenty of clothes from my baby shower.

Amazon Baby Clothing Shopping- I love their great deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BCBGeneration BCBGeneration

I love Fashion!! Don't you? One of my favorite all Times Brands is BCBGeneration !! They create such high Fashion clothing that are grea...